The SIAT SM11 and SM11/4 are automatic pre-set case sealing machines suitable for sealing a wide range of case sizes up to 500 x 500mm, they are quick and easy for any operator to set up and run. A pneumatically-operated flap tucker and plow combine to fold the upper flaps removing the need for an operator to feed pre-filled cases in to the machine. Reliable and low maintenance SIAT K11 top and bottom taping heads apply 50mm wide self-adhesive tape for a perfect seal time after time. The SM116 model is also available for sealing larger cases.
- Pinch rollers to butt top flaps together
- Optional 75mm wide taping head
- Belt speed 22m/min
- Telescopic legs
- Guarding with interlocked gate on left hand side as standard
- Emergency stop and undervoltage protection
- Designed and manufactured in the European Union to EC Machinery Directives.