The Columbia Digit Smart LXT is a hand-held combined strapping tool for use with polypropylene and polyester strapping. It is battery operated and uses a friction weld system to seal the strap. These tools are extremely well balanced and have excellent ergonomic handling. They can be used in the horizontal or vertical axis and on either flat or curved surfaces (min diameter 700mm).
- 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Strap width 10 up to 16mm, no change of tooling required
- Strap thickness 0.5-1.0mm
- Maximum tension 3200N/230kg
- Tension speed – approx. 12m minute
- Weight 3.8kg
- Designed and manufactured in the European Union to EC Machinery Directives