For speedy production of precisely formed cases and cartons, you can’t beat the quality and value of our SIAT case erector range.
Hand-forming cases is a relatively slow and labour-intensive task. Switch to automated case erector machines and your packaging areas will enjoy a long list of benefits that include:
- rapid production speeds (10-16 cases per minute)
- perfectly formed cases for smarter, neater stacking
- on-demand production – no need for storage space
- quick and easy case size changeover
- precise, automated glue patterns
- simple integration with conveyor belts and packing systems.
Convenience, safety and value are built into every SIAT case erector. The machines feature safety guards with interlocked doors and ‘line full’ sensors that pause the machine when the case exit is blocked. Operation couldn’t be simpler: flat cases can be loaded into the machine while it’s running, and a ‘low case’ alert lets you know when to refill. Easy tape change, auto-adjust drive belts for case variations, low tape and breakage alarms all add to the machines’ great practicality and help maximise the returns on your investment.
Did you know?
Pakprint and SIAT have worked together since 1981: that’s nearly four decades of positive, productive partnership and trust!