SIAT SR20 Random Case Sealing Machine
- Best suited to random sealing of different-sized cases.
- Simultaneous top and bottom carton flap sealing.
- Increased productivity and a consistently professional finish.
- Easy-loading upper and lower 50mm wide SIAT tape heads.
- Top & bottom drive belts for both light & heavy cases.
Weight: 0 KG
The SIAT SR20 and SR20/3 are manually fed, random semi automatic case/box sealing machines suitable for sealing/taping a wide range of case/box sizes up to 500 x 500mm. The pneumatic system allows an operator to push the filled case/box into the machine which self adjusts to the case/box size before sealing the case, it then re-sets to allow the next case to be sealed. SIAT Case tapers/sealers are quick and easy for any operator to set up and run and are the best selling brand of sealers sold here in the UK. The tapers/sealing machines utilise top & bottom drive belts this ensures both light and heavy boxes/cases are taped quickly and efficiently. Reliable, low maintenance SIAT K11 top and bottom taping heads are used to apply 50mm wide self-adhesive tape for a perfect taping time after time.
- Quick removal of upper & lower Siat K11 taping head.
- Pneumatic side arms to centralise the box & act as a case holder for filling
- Adjustable upper-head stop to limit travel of upper head assembly
- Head up pneumatic switch to make tape changeover quicker and easier
- Top belt guards.
- Telescopic legs - to match your box sealer to a wide range of working heights
- Emergency stop and undervoltage protection
- Designed and manufactured in the European Union to EC Machinery Directives.
- Optional 75mm wide taping head – to apply stronger tape to the box
- Optional conveyor – to transfer cases/boxes quickly and efficiently
- Optional castors – to easily move your case taper between packing rooms.
CALL US TODAY to find out more about the SIAT SR20 Case Sealing Machine