SIAT S8 CASE SEALING MACHINE
Best suited to batch sealing of uniform-sized cases.
Simultaneous top and bottom carton flap sealing.
Increased productivity and a consistently professional finish.
Easy-loading upper and lower 50mm wide SIAT tape heads.
Side drive belts for both light & heavy cases and better access to smaller cases and SRP (shelf ready packs)
Weight: 1 KG
The SIAT S8 and S8/4 are manually fed, pre-set semi automatic case/box sealing machines suitable for sealing/taping a wide range of case/box sizes up to 500 x 500mm. Case tapers/sealers are quick and easy for any operator to set up and run. The tapers use side drive belts to transfer the cases/boxes as this allows the taping heads to get closer to smaller cases/boxes. Reliable, low maintenance SIAT K11 top and bottom taping heads are used to apply 50mm wide self-adhesive tape for a perfect taping time after time.
- Pinch rollers - neatly butt top flaps of cartons together.
- Belt speed 22m/min – to transfer the cases quickly and smoothly
- Telescopic legs - to match your box sealer to a wide range of working heights
- Emergency stop and undervoltage protection
- Designed and manufactured in the European Union to EC Machinery Directives.
- Optional 75mm wide taping head – to apply stronger tape to the box
- Optional conveyor – to transfer cases/boxes quickly and efficiently
- Optional castors – to easily move your case taper between packing rooms.
CALL US TODAY to find out more about the SIAT S8 Case Sealing Machine.